Simone Mocchiutti was born in Palmanova (Udine- Italy) in 1971. He studied architecture from 1990 to 1995 at the I.U.A.V. in Venezia (Italy) and in 1996 at the ETH in Zurich with Prof. Flora Ruchat-Roncati. He graduated in Venice in 1997.
He has worked with the architect Carlo Toson since 1990.
- Interior design of a private apartment in Moscow CSI
- Interior design of MICEX offices in Moscow CSI
- Reconstruction and reconvertion of part of the village into a “diffused hotel” Maranzanis (UD) Italy
- Reconstruction of a social house in Maranzanis (UD) Italy
- Urban planning in Comeglians (UD) Italy
- Reconstruction of Hotel Medusa Lignano Pineta (UD) Italy
- Reconstruction ofHotel Moderno (PN) Italy
- Construction of a private apartment in Percoto (UD) Italy
- Construction of a villa in Percoto (UD) Italy
- Enlargement and reconstruction of Hotel Florida in Lignano Sabbiadoro (UD) Italy
- Construction of a Hotel in Venice Italy
- Constructionof a villa in Moscow CSI
- Construction of a villa in Faedis(UD) Italy